Our firm is currently considering new candidates for employment in our Audit and Other Assurance Services department.
Our audit department has an immediate opening for an audit senior. The candidate should be proficient in understanding, researching, interpreting and applying accounting principles and auditing standards. Additionally, the candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills that enable effective audit engagement team leadership and facilitate client interactions.
- At least two years of public accounting audit experience
- CPA licensed, or CPA eligible and actively pursuing license
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Able to lead a team of two or more auditors; planning and completing audits, reviewing work completed by staff and interns, ensuring audits are completed timely and efficiently, promoting positive client relationships
- Strong computer skills including Excel and accounting firm related software
- Able to handle multiple simultaneous client engagements
Most clients are located within central Indiana and do not require overnight travel, with the exception of occasional engagements and trainings. Seasonal overtime is required between January and April, with regular hours generally maintained outside of these months.
We offer competitive salary as well as opportunities for personal and professional advancement.
The ideal candidate should have a grade point average of at least 3.0 with exceptions only in extenuating circumstances (such as a large amount of outside employment hours), participate in extra-curricular activities and demonstrate teamwork, integrity, professionalism and competence while working with co-workers and clients. This person is expected to use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members and be passionate about client service. Previous internship work experience in public accounting is desired, but not required. Qualified candidates must have passed or be actively preparing to pass the CPA examination.
Greenwalt CPAs, Inc. offers flexible scheduling, competitive salary, minimal out of town travel, professional and technical development and the comfort and privacy of your own office.
Please feel free to send your resumes to email@example.com if you’d like to be part of our team!