Our audit department has an immediate opening for an audit senior. The candidate should be proficient in understanding, researching, interpreting and applying accounting principles and auditing standards. Additionally, the candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills that enable effective audit engagement team leadership and facilitate client interactions.
- At least two years of public accounting audit experience
- CPA licensed, or CPA eligible and actively pursuing license
- Able to lead a team of two or more auditors; planning and completing audits, reviewing work completed by staff and interns, ensuring audits are completed timely and efficiently, promoting positive client relationships
- Proficient in use of computers and standard software programs, plus willing and able to learn firm-standard software
- Able to handle multiple simultaneous client engagements
Most clients are located within central Indiana and do not require overnight travel, with the exception of occasional engagements and trainings. Seasonal overtime is required between January and April, with regular hours generally maintained outside of these months.
We offer competitive salary as well as opportunities for personal and professional advancement.
Please feel free to send your resumes to email@example.com if you’d like to be part of our team!