Our firm is currently considering new candidates for employment for the following positions:
Our firm is seeking a full-time staff accountant with strong organizational skills. The ideal candidate will enjoy a creative, fast-paced environment with diverse responsibilities. Candidate must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in QuickBooks (both desktop and online versions), Excel and Word.
- Must have accounting degree or several years experience in the accounting field.
- Detail oriented and great organizational skills.
- Maintains client confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains firm’s reputation by complying with regulations and professional standards and ethics of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and Indiana CPA Society.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- CPA license not required.
- Flexible work schedule and ability to work from home will be considered after 3-6 months.
- Minimum 2080 hours with expectation to work more, if needed, during January – April.
- Data entry, bank reconciliations, and journal entries to produce monthly and quarterly financial statements for multiple clients.
- Review and clean-up of QuickBooks files.
- Payroll preparation – including processing of payroll, payment of payroll taxes, and quarterly/annual reporting.
- Sales tax preparation.
- Willing to learn business and personal tax preparation.
A comprehensive employee benefit package is provided. West side location. Forward resume and salary requirement to:
Greenwalt CPAs., Inc.
Attn: Office Manager
5342 W. Vermont Street
Indianapolis, IN 46224
Our firm is also open to considering new candidates for employment in our Audit and Other Assurance Services and Tax Services departments.
The ideal candidate should have a grade point average of at least 3.0 with exceptions only in extenuating circumstances (such as a large amount of outside employment hours), participate in extra-curricular activities and demonstrate teamwork, integrity, professionalism and competence while working with co-workers and clients. This person is expected to use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members and be passionate about client service. Previous internship work experience in public accounting is desired, but not required. Qualified candidates must have passed or be actively preparing to pass the CPA examination.
Greenwalt CPAs, Inc. offers flexible scheduling, competitive salary, minimal out of town travel, professional and technical development and the comfort and privacy of your own office.
Please feel free to send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be part of our team!