Richard L. Wagoner, CPA, CITP
In today’s world, it seems like every business needs a technology expert, and thank goodness we have Rich. He was a main contributor in the effort to bring Greenwalt’s systems up-to-date, and he never stops pushing our technology forward. As a Principal and as a technological authority, Rich is an indispensable piece of our organization.
- Background and Education
- Graduated from Manchester University in North Manchester with a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting.
- Earned a Master of Accountancy degree a year later
- Joined the firm working in the Audit and Other Assurance Services department
- Transferred to firm’s Technology Services Group
- Titles and Responsibilities
- A Principal at the firm
- Director of GCPAs’ Technology Services Group.
- CITP, Certified Information Technology Professional the technology designation from the AICPA
- Network design
- Installation and administration
- General PC desktop level onsite
- Phone support
- Internet access setup and configuration
- Accounting software installation and support
- System and software training
- General technology consulting
- Network administrator for Greenwalt CPAs, Inc.
- Responsible for all technology training for the firm
- Outside the Office
- Member of the Indiana CPA Society
- Former chair of the Technology Committee
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.