Achieve your goals faster. Fulfill your missions smarter.
That’s our end game, and we have the experience to make it a reality. All of our CPAs volunteer at not-for-profits, acting in leadership roles, and participating in community service projects. They know every problem that you may face and how to fix it.
At Greenwalt, we act as an independent ally to the board’s strategic plan and take a proactive approach to ensure the vitality and viability of your organization.
We evaluate tax laws early in our process and report the findings of our audit immediately back to you. Then we provide our best recommendations to increase your cash flow, streamline processes, and accomplish your operational goals.
- Assurance services
- Audit and Other Assurance services
- Accounting services
- Federal and State Tax compliance
- Federal and State grant compliance
- Technology services including software conversions
- Strategic and Organizational planning
- Organizational policy review and implementation
- Exempt status applications and consulting
- Assistance with board orientation and training
- Functional cost allocation methods and procedures
- Arts Organizations
- Charitable and Private Foundations
- Community Development Corporations
- Civic Organizations
- For-Profit Subsidiaries
- Government Funded Organizations
- Health Care
- Human Service Organizations
- Membership, Professional, and Trade Associations
- Religious Organizations
- Schools, Charter and Private
- United Way Agencies