John Fisk, CPA
Partner, Audit and Assurance Services
- Audit & Assurance
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Background and Education
- Graduated with a Master of Science in Accounting degree from Indiana University in 2010
- Joined the firm as an audit staff in the fall of 2010
- Titles and Responsibilities
- Member of Greenwalt CPAs Manufacturing and Distribution Services Group
- Splits his working on manufacturing and distribution, not-for-profit, and employee benefit plan engagements
- Outside the Office
- Previous member of the Emerging Leaders Alliance, an advisory body for the Indiana CPA Society.
- Serves on the board of directors of the Indiana Afterschool Network
- Member of the Indiana CPA Society and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Enjoys traveling, reading, sports, watching television shows, and spending time with his wife, daughters and two dogs.