Our firm is currently considering new candidates for employment in our Audit and Other Assurance Services department.
Our audit department has an immediate opening for an audit senior. The candidate should be proficient in understanding, researching, interpreting and applying accounting principles and auditing standards. Additionally, the candidate should have strong written and verbal communication skills that enable effective audit engagement team leadership and facilitate client interactions.
- At least two years of public accounting audit experience
- CPA licensed, or CPA eligible and actively pursuing license
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Able to lead a team of two or more auditors; planning and completing audits, reviewing work completed by staff and interns, ensuring audits are completed timely and efficiently, promoting positive client relationships
- Strong computer skills including Excel and accounting firm related software
- Able to handle multiple simultaneous client engagements
Engagements are performed both in person and remote, depending on individual client preferences. Currently, about 70% of our engagements are being conducted remotely. Most clients are located within central Indiana and do not require overnight travel, with the exception of occasional engagements and trainings. Seasonal overtime is required between January and April, with regular hours generally maintained outside of these months. Greenwalt CPAs offers a work anywhere model, where employees may choose to work from home or in the office on days not scheduled to work at client offices.
We offer competitive salary and benefits as well as opportunities for personal and professional advancement.
Please feel free to send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be part of our team!