Manufacturing and Distribution
Our Manufacturing and Distribution Services Team’s mission is improving your financial performance and long-term success.
The Greenwalt Manufacturing and Distribution team possesses extensive financial and industry audit and tax skills and understands how information technology, inventory management, process improvement, and quality enhancement can enrich your business.
We identify areas where real improvements yield real results.
Member of the Indiana Manufacturer’s Association.
Manufacturing and Distribution Service Offerings:
- Inventory matters including LIFO and 263A
- Cost segregation services
- Research and experimentation credits
- Multi-state tax planning
- Sales and use tax
- International tax assistance and analysis
- Provide technology tools to improve planning, execution, and control of manufacturing and distribution processes
- Improved planning and scheduling processes
- Improved inventory control
- Improved customer service processes
- Reduced transaction costs
- Profitability improvement studies
- Provide project management to ensure successful implementation
- Cash flow management
Manufacturing and Distribution Experience:
- Distributors (Textile, Irrigation, Ceiling Fans, Plastics)
- Precision machining parts manufacturer
- Liquid bags manufacturer
- Sheet metal manufacturer
- Portable sawmill manufacturer
- Customized case manufacturer
- Industrial ventilation products
- Precision Metal Punching & Building
- Utility truck bodies
- Plumbing & HVAC distributor
- Office Supply cooperative
- Welding distributor cooperative